• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

What Are Your Fast Pulling Methods? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
3,028¢
Hey everyone So I was wondering how you like to pull? I'm trying to optimize my pulling. I'll really like to hear how folks with more experience using our tools do it. Thanks. Right now I'm pulling with The Pally Plugin set to Puller Tank radius 600. Watch Self only.

+1 to Greg~

The area you are wandering should cover what your able to handle/need. I normally use 600, but if its easy mobs or they are far apart, ill go to 800 or 1000. No number will work for everyone, or every group even.

Thanks guys this has already upped my number of kills per hour dramatically. And I still would have been sitting in camp waiting . I'm sure glad I asked. And very grateful that you all took the time to answer. I really do appreciate it. I mean that!

+1 huntertank with everyone on chase
Truth, huntertank + chase on

Richard Hammond Army GIF by Discovery Europe

I haven't made a camp since I started doing huntertank. Even if I'm in a named "camp". Once you kill the stuff at the destination their respawn timer just started. So when you rest after combat you generally speaking have 15 minutes before repops. That's plenty of time to get yourself fully medded up and ready for another go.

What Are Your Fast Pulling Methods?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back