• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - What are you going to do for halloween? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
312¢
Howdy Well as the title suggests I am curious what all us EQ enthuesisets plan on doing/dressing up as for Halloween. I am gonna be going out with my buddies dressed as John Wick. Just waiting on the last few peices and my costume os complete.

Howdy Well as the title suggests I am curious what all us EQ enthuesisets plan on doing/dressing up as for Halloween. I am gonna be going out with my buddies dressed as John Wick. Just waiting on the last few peices and my costume os complete.
I am a John Wick fan myself, but I have to wonder. How does one dress like John Wick and have people know it? He basically looks like a business man with long unkempt hair. His weapons are hidden on his person as well, so....:shrug:

Unless you are a Keanu Reeves doppelganger I can't see how? Nametag?

EDIT: I forgot to include what I am doing for Halloween. What day is that again? Eh, probably a work day. I will be working, a lot. Damn trick or treaters.

Seriously, I will work, then plan a small party for the kids, and have them go to 2-3 neighborhoods for all of the candy...

office space dream GIF

Like this...

200.gif

Get your head out of the gutter...

Just another day of the year! Its like birthdays half the time I forget its that day till the next day when someone asks me "do anything fun".

Ok I have to change my answer. Krispey Kreme has Scooby Doo and the mystery machine donuts so I will be pigging out on those if I can get a loan to buy a dozen.

Missing my first Halloween with my 4 year old cause I got booted from 3rd shift to 2nd shift due to seniority at work till April.

Been checking out indeed a lot!!

We always decorate quite a bit and my son, son-in-law and I always hide in various places in the yard to scare the local neighborhood kids. They love it and talk about it every year!

Missing my first Halloween with my 4 year old cause I got booted from 3rd shift to 2nd shift due to seniority at work till April.

Been checking out indeed a lot!!
Most of the schools, churches etc in our area offer "Trunk or Treat" usually different times. Maybe you could take a day off

IRL - What are you going to do for halloween?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back