• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Discussion - What are you going to be doing with the Down time? (1 Viewer)

Teichou

RedGuides OG
RedCents
1,531¢
so Just cuz no EQ....what are you going to be doing with your EQ down time?

me I am going to be working so I wont notice much :P

14 hours downtime. WTF are they doing? I have been so busy with work since getting home from vacation I totally missed that patch.

I'll probably be doing the same thing SoE is... It involves my right hand, a computer, and plenty of lubricant. 14 hours... WTF!?! I think they could of planned it better or split it to 2 separate patches if that were the case. The following 10 hotfix patches won't be a pleasure cruise either.

The big question is how this map revamp will effect MQ2. Not a deal breaker for me, but MQ2 will lose a ton of its functionality if MQ2Map doesn't exist.

Discussion - What are you going to be doing with the Down time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back