• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

what are the little ranks under names???? (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
What are the things under everyones names....mine says Gizzled Red Veteran...is this just a silly forum ranking system...who has the most posts or something....????and if so, when do the diffent "ranks" come???

I am not sure exactly what they mean But i do know that mine has changed with the number of posts i have made so i know it has to do with that lol but not sure if there is anyother reason behind it...prolly not =)

lol yes they are forum rankings... the more you post the different your title will be... just dont go and spam the boards just to get your rank up..

anyone have a list of the different ones...just curious...an interesting idea too...do you mind if i "semi-thief' it to use on my guild forum redbot?

i dunno...i have noticed that somepeople have different ones...like chicken dance...maybe it is the administrators changing them once you get to a certain number of posts?

creedmaniac97 said:
how many posts is the usual top 10?

You get nominated into the top 10 posts for the monthly poll if one or a few of your posts have a 5 star rating as voted for by other forum members......one of the prizes is to have a custom title, one that is your own making, all the other are the standard forum ranks that go up by posting 10 - 50 - 100 - 200 etc posts, not sure what they all are but many forums have this system......to make ya feel all hard and good about yourself :) lol

Title whats that? So I psot more to feel good about myself? WOW ITs liek a drug.... I cant stop got to post more! .... *eghy* Im to lazy.... :D

the ranks are...
1.cute little forum newbie 0-5
2.better red than dead 5-50
3.grizzled red veteren 50-100
4.red Contributor 100-200
5.red zealot 200+
6.any custom ones
...those are all that i know of...execpt for mod or admin...

the ranks are...
1.cute little forum newbie 0-5
2.better red than dead 5-50
3.grizzled red veteren 50-100
4.red Contributor 100-200
5.red zealot 200+
6.any custom ones

i forgot red hero...the list is actually
the ranks are...
1.Cute Little Forum Newbie 0-5
2.Better Red Than Dead 5-50
3.Grizzled Red Veteren 50-100
4.Red Contributor 100-150
5.Red Hero 150-200
6.Red Zealot 200+
7.any custom ones

ok...there are new ranks...gotta know all of them....come on people get to work...i know one is 400/50?-??? is red dinosaur

Lol, i found this while looking at stuff, and i just thought this was hilarious, i linked it to IRC, and sand bumped it b4 i could =(

My first 400 posts or so have been deleted *cry*

Can we get SoS's title changed to "Blue Skull Fetish or Something"?

hehe...wow...look at the stupid noob

now...what was i about to do...hmm...oh yeah now i remember

/ban Sandlol

chicken dance said:
lol yes they are forum rankings... the more you post the different your title will be... just dont go and spam the boards just to get your rank up..

oops...

/me looks around for the ban hammer

*it's gotta be around here somewhere*

/scratches head

*oh...there it is...*

:evilgrin:

crazedfencer said:
i forgot red hero...the list is actually
the ranks are...
1.Cute Little Forum Newbie 0-5
2.Better Red Than Dead 5-50
3.Grizzled Red Veteren 50-100
4.Red Contributor 100-150
5.Red Hero 150-200
6.Red Zealot 200+
7.any custom ones

There's actually 40 different titles ranging from 0 to 5000+

what are the little ranks under names????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back