• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - Well Test server is down for an update (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
I was getting burned out on EQ until I found all this stuff. Now the server is down and I'm getting the shakes wanting to get back on. What do you all do during down time usually?

Talking with people??

lmz5sn7n26gy.png

I usually try and get my /testcopy done to restock plat or anything else I run across needing in bulk lol.... but seems /testcopy stopped working about half ass through doing that. While waiting for VV to get updated I try and get bags cleaned out and stuff restocked

I was one of the first people to login when it came back up. I was actually the only one in the guild lobby for a couple minutes.
Still blaming you !

PS
*** Tradeskills ***

- Fixed an issue that prevented some characters from receiving the tradeskill skill cap extensions that their known recipe counts qualified them for.
About time ! I know of 3 people having this problem

- Added the /usetarget command which will left click a targeted player or right click a targeted NPC to help facilitate interactions in crowded areas.
No more griefing people by sitting on a npc

Last edited:
Well still locked. I used the down time to make a 4th account for my impending Shaman. Has anyone used that hatchery.mac? I have a 115 bard, 115 mage and 112 SK to PL with. Just looking for the best automated PL option.

Well still locked. I used the down time to make a 4th account for my impending Shaman. Has anyone used that hatchery.mac? I have a 115 bard, 115 mage and 112 SK to PL with. Just looking for the best automated PL option.
112 sk will have no problem with hatchery.mac getting it to 76ish, after that they start having too much HP to be really efficient (could be different with 115 mage DS, haven't done it since), That said I did do a group to 85, took a long time. As soon as it can group with your 112 sk I would go Grounds and just mass pull/swarm.

Whats going on with Test server anyone know why it would still be down?

Just did a Rog Clr duo up to 80 that was about a pain and half. Mostly tried staying in the hotzones for the less than 5 levels give or take that seemed to give better XP ratio and survivability for me with just Rog Clr and clr merc tank merc. Once they got to lvl 80 I put them in a group with 110s to finish leveling them up to 110 and getting them geared out.

112 sk will have no problem with hatchery.mac getting it to 76ish, after that they start having too much HP to be really efficient (could be different with 115 mage DS, haven't done it since), That said I did do a group to 85, took a long time. As soon as it can group with your 112 sk I would go Grounds and just mass pull/swarm.
So with hatchery.mac i'll need a dummy bard to PL along side the shaman it looks like? it's the bard doing the AoE damage instead of using oil or fennin ro?

Slighty off topic, but trying to play toons without VV is just not enjoyable lol just went to set guild portal and the handy portal setter didn't pop up and I was not sure which stone to buy lol.

Discussion - Well Test server is down for an update

Users who are viewing this thread

Back