• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Welcome Creed, admin #4 (1 Viewer)

Redbot

🖥️💖
RedCents
88,771¢
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm not sure if he's just one dude or an entire Christian band, but it doesn't matter because he is Creed, and he can ban you.

First off Red...thanks a bunch for the welcome, and seeing something in me that you felt would benefit this community.

Secondly (i just have to say this now :D) The Band Creed never was a christian band. Yes Scott Stapp was raised as a Christian but he said multiple times (and I even had the chance to talk with him about it after a concert) that neither the band nor him were christian. :D...

sorry to go on about that...but i loved Creed when they were still around and was totally obsessed with them..and yes...i do know EVERYTHING about them :);)

but to get back on topic...thanks Red...this means alot to me...and I'm glad I can finally help you guys out it the ways that really count and benefit this community

thanks for gratz all

and teacherspet...i think you should just buy it for me :D

TeachersPet said:
I'd have to say as a community we need to collectively order this shirt for Creed.

Oh! Oh! Ban ME! Ban MEEEEE!!!

Horshack.jpg

Gratz Creed!

ok...there you go...that better?...lol

(if anyone is wondering WTF did i mean by that...then you are too late and his title has been changed back to it's former glory...:p)

Creed, next time I get 3rd place or better, I'll try and have Redbot convert the gamecard into that shirt for you :)

Welcome Creed, admin #4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back