• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Weird moveutils problem (1 Viewer)

Sosafina

RedCents
I've been having weird issues with moveutils since all of the new compiles have gone out.

When I stick now, I can't break it by just moving or hitting escape. The only way I can turn it off is by typing /stick off. If I escape or move, stick breaks, but it "restarts" like 8-10 seconds later and starts sticking to that target again. This is really annoying when I multibox and have been used to turning it off by simply moving for a while now.

I have tried several compiles and am having similar issues with all of them. I even deleted my entire MQ folder and started from scratch and I still have this issue. Anyone have the same problem, or, better yet, know how to fix it? :P

Weird moveutils problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Back