• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warrior Macro or Plugins? (1 Viewer)

Gnomesrule

RedCents
I am looking for a easy to use macro or plugin in that will solve a few of my diffrent needs. I would like something that is easy to learn. I can not figure out how the autobot works with the server stuff. Okay what I am looking for.

I play either a level 70 Warrior mainly and bot a 70 Cleric. The guild I am in are doing raids like MPG Trials, Tacvi, Shyra, Rittukin (sp?). Most of the time lately for being light on clerics I have needed to join CH rotation with the cleric. So my warrior now is basicly doing nothing or if a mob is stationary, during my CH cast I will alt tab to Warrior and run him to mob and turn on attack. Well that dont work good in places like MPG with no good corners and mobs being pushed around.

So is there a plugin in or a macro EASY to figure out that will do the following.
1. Follow a melee Group member into the room or up to the monster. Or auto run to the target of the Main Assist.
2. Turn on attack after like a 10 second delay or monitor for a Engage Call.
3. Stick behind target and maintain in combat range.

Then I would also like to find a Macro or Plugin that is easy to use with my Cleric when in a DoD Mission like 70.1 or 70.2 that will Allow me as follows.
1. Auto Taunt Target in Camp if I loose Agro.
2. Use Bellow twice, 1 time at engagement and when it refreshes again.
3. Maintain a Stick if possible if I move the Creature back or move a direction doesnt break it.
4. Auto turn off attack on Enrage.

I have looked at the Plugin mq2melee and I couldnt get some of the features to work I only tried it for a few mins.

Basicly I am looking for some ideas for those that may play and a Warrior and Cleric. For my cleric I am currently using Crystaline Healer Macro and that works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back