• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Warp Question (1 Viewer)

Kyle100

RedCents
Is there a way to target a mob that is not in line of sight? The reason I ask is because it would save a lot of time clearing trash easy mobs in noob zones if you could just get to the target you wanted.

you can target you can evern cast spells. IF the spell is not line of sight. SOme healing spells are not line of sight. But to fire arrows or cast most detrimental spells you need LOS i think.. There maybe some out there that are not LOS.

Bards.

That is all.

**edit**

To be a LITTLE more helpful... bards can target without LoS because of MQ2 (although they can use eye of zoom and/or bind sight also... if you're patient), and then use the song casting trick with bellow (or any other aa click for that matter.

presto... mob incoming without LoS.

That actually doesn't work for me...

is it because I'm still using the old default stuff instead of the new default maps and interfaces?

Surprised it took a few days before anyone actually said that...

Anyway, going back to the question last presented concerning targeting mobs by clicking them on the map... would my issue of not being able to do that probably be the fact that I use the old default UI instead of the new one?

Warp Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back