• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WARNING! Do not do this... (1 Viewer)

Fairly obvious, but thanx for the tip off. Look RedGuides is your source of information
from a community that shares your goals, if you don't want to get hacked then NEVER
go to a site that asks for Character Names and Passwords for ANY reason OTHER than
Power Leveling... should be obvious... and of course you shouldn't trust even those
sites UNLESS they have a long history (2 yrs or more) and positive feedback on E-Bay
And of Course {VERY IMPORTANT} most of their comments from users should be from
users who ALSO have lots of comments on their account (and those comments should
be from people OTHER than the same ones who made the other comments on the site)
if a RedGuide MODERATOR doesn't specifically stamp a site as being trustworthy, then
you should procede with caution and expectations of getting hacked.

NOTE: A moderator declaring a site as "Trustworthy" does not in anyway imply that
they condone the activeties of that site or hold simular/like beliefs. This is a statement
of a sites ability and likelyhood to perform as they advertise and does not imply
obligation (either legal or moral) on the part of RedGuides or any employee of RedGuide
(volunteer or paid) for the sites actions or interactions in anyway.

heh... it's an odd time of night/day for me please excuse my spelling/mispelling.
LordDrakiss - Looking out for the little guy.... while the little guy steals TV's :-p

Lol, Wtf? Who would fall for this? I love all the programs that claim to "hack" the game servers. even if they did work that would be very very very very very illegal.
Thanks for the tip though.

WARNING! Do not do this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back