• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WAR. Warhammer Online 1st Newsletter (1 Viewer)

Skeptic

RedCents
It's coming...

I highlighted the really good parts...

To all those that are interested in Warhammer and WAR, welcome to the first issue of the Warhammer MMO monthly developer newsletter. I hope it will soon find a special place in your heart (or at least your inbox) as we bring you the latest updates on the progress being made on the game in an informative, and often times humorous, way. We will share our thoughts, our hopes and our visions as talk about Mythic, Games Workshop, Warhammer and, most of all, WAR.

Each month, this newsletter will feature sneak peeks, development diaries, and contests, as well as in-depth looks at the races, classes, maps, monsters, and systems featured in the game. Every so often, we will also include recipes gathered from all corners of the Old World for everything from Halfling Croquette to Skaven-on-a-Stick!

The benefits of being a subscriber are many. Not only will you get all the good stuff mentioned above, but you'll also find exclusive art, screens, and wallpapers in every issue. Plus, you'll get a chance to enter early rounds of the beta test.

What you won't get are lofty promises that can't be kept. I will say this though, that Mythic has embarked upon a journey to make a great and glorious game; a game that is not only the penultimate Warhammer-based computer game to date but one that also brings the Warhammer world to life in a way never before seen. It is a common goal we share with Games Workshop and one we intend to achieve.

If you are a fan of Warhammer, I know you are going to like what you see each month. I encourage you to share this newsletter with your friends and fellow fans. The success of this game is only possible with your support. If you are new to Warhammer, you can visit www.warhammer.com to learn more about the exciting fantasy universe that Games Workshop created over twenty-three years ago.

In developing WAR, we are entering into what we hope will be a long relationship between Mythic, Games Workshop and you, the player community. With that in mind, I'd like to use this first newsletter to introduce you to several key members of the development team that you are sure to hear more from in the future. It is a chance for you to find out who we are, what we do, and what we hope to accomplish during development.

I thank you for your interest in WAR, the time you will spend reading these newsletters, and one day, I hope, your patronage.

WAR is coming...

Mark Jacobs
President/CEO
Mythic Entertainment, Inc.

WAR. Warhammer Online 1st Newsletter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back