• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

WAR is here! (1 Viewer)

Alatyami

NotAddicted.com Engineer (Retired)
RedCents
794¢

!!WAR Has Arrived!!

war.png

Yes you heard it right. Mythic Entertainment has finally released one of the most anticipated games of the 21st century! Many of you grew up playing Warhammer 40k and now you can play it in first person! So, throw your rulers out and grab a copy!

Already I have heard from numerous sources that this is the game to play!

Enjoy the forum!

~Alatyami

Looks interesting, I'll go download it or buy it or whatever. I've never even heard of it to be honest, but the pictures look cool ;) Just be warned I may infest the game with cheats..

I hope you do Unknown! Cos i got bored at level 12, but i guess i'll go back to it very soon as its great to play with loads of people

OH MY FUCKING GOD !!!! I reinstalled the whole fucking game 3 times.... and it makes an eror and they said i have a problem with directx...

yea just did it and finaly fckin works !
I have a Magus on taranoc realm, how can i make so that my name and title appear at my screen? like on your sreenshot?

gets boring rather fast, nothing really fun to do like form a 50 man raid and drop a dragon or a insanely powerful giant and get super uber lewts or nothing like that..

sure you can take 50 realm friends and go capture a keep, then the other realm will capture it back 20 mins later where you can go recapture it and rinse/repeat that all day with a little bit of loot and battlegound scenerio's/questing mixed between..

and dont forget about the 30-45 min waiting line to get into your server! (at least mine) so dont afk for more than 10 minutes cause it auto logs you out, oh and dont get disconnected during a raid or whatever cause you gotta sit in that waiting line to get back in, which prob means when you do get back you missed out on whatever was going on.

if i had a chance to get my 80 dollars back that i paid for the game and gamecard i would in a heart beat, and id invest it into something else.. what something else? i have no idea! maybe the new eq expansion..

just my 2 cents

gets boring rather fast, nothing really fun to do like form a 50 man raid and drop a dragon or a insanely powerful giant and get super uber lewts or nothing like that..

sure you can take 50 realm friends and go capture a keep, then the other realm will capture it back 20 mins later where you can go recapture it and rinse/repeat that all day with a little bit of loot and battlegound scenerio's/questing mixed between..

and dont forget about the 30-45 min waiting line to get into your server! (at least mine) so dont afk for more than 10 minutes cause it auto logs you out, oh and dont get disconnected during a raid or whatever cause you gotta sit in that waiting line to get back in, which prob means when you do get back you missed out on whatever was going on.

if i had a chance to get my 80 dollars back that i paid for the game and gamecard i would in a heart beat, and id invest it into something else.. what something else? i have no idea! maybe the new eq expansion..

just my 2 cents

Yikes sorry bro but thanks for the honest review. I think I will wait a while on testing this one out.

WAR is here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back