• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

WAR! Developer diaries... (1 Viewer)

wh_splash01.jpg

That... is amazing.
Skeptic... i think i might sell my WOW account and Start anew With Dark and Light as well as Warhammer.... you with me?

same here i love Warhammer lets all agree on a realm then all get together in the same or different factions to crack the languages and monopolize the economy of the old world :D

do you think we can make a WAR section on RG?

While tempted by the seductive lure of power Chaos promises...I'll probably be Empire.

Defending the Reik and all...

Han'jin said:
same here i love Warhammer lets all agree on a realm then all get together in the same or different factions to crack the languages and monopolize the economy of the old world :D

do you think we can make a WAR section on RG?

Hold your horses, Han'jin! It doesn't come out til 2007.

so what chances are we'll get into beta which means end 2006 which is a year

cmon skep not empire they suck lets be... the tomg kings of khemri or the Wood elves... then we can be completely neutral nd slaughter whoever we want :D

Wood Elves?!?

If you want to be gay, go bawls out and be Bretonnians. They're gay AND hated (non-GW fans, Bretonnians are "French").

I could go for Dark Elves perhaps...mmm...I never liked the Coneheads look of GW's elves though...

Dwarves...nah...

Ogre Kingdoms...there's a thought...

Skaven? too "ratty"...

Orcs? ...tempting...

Undead, yes, but Vampire Kingdoms, not the Pseudo-Pharoahs...

WAR! Developer diaries...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back