• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Discussion - War/clr/enc/monk and? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
21¢
I have a warrior/cleric/enchanter/monk. I’m trying to choose between shaman/bard/beastlord. (They are on the same account) I play on a TLP server if that means anything. Thanks for the input guys!

I have a warrior/cleric/enchanter/monk. I’m trying to choose between shaman/bard/beastlord. (They are on the same account) I play on a TLP server if that means anything. Thanks for the input guys!

You can do Everquest basically with any group.
And it really doesnt matter if you kill 5 more or less mobs per hour.
Hence i am checking mainly for convenience and quality of life stuff when doing groups.

This is my checkbox -> and my evaluation to your group

Tank -> War
Healer -> Cleric
Combat Rezz -> Cleric
CC -> Ench
Slow -> Ench
double invis -> Cleric ivu, ench invis

You are mainly lacking 2 more damage dealers.

I'd take a mage for CotH, but if you prefer to have a port ability Wizard or Dru will do just as well.

A Bard gives your War, Enc, Mnk and 3rd DPS as much ADPS as another pure damage dealer does without Bard (perhaps even more).

Hence i'd look at Brd/Mag or Brd/Wiz or Brd/Dru.

If you are ok with mixing automation, these are all great options to get most QoL imo.

If you want to keep it CWTN only:Mag/Dru would beyour best bet atm.

Discussion - War/clr/enc/monk and?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back