• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - War, Bst, Mag Epics worth doing for clicky? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
785¢
For those that have done them, are the Warrior, Beastlord and Magician Epic 2.0 clickies worth doing? I just finished up the other three toons 2.0s in my main group and wanted to know if these three are worth the added effort. Burned out a little on epics but don't want to miss out if viable increases to the group's dps/survivability etc. Appreciate the feedback!

Beastlord pet click is useable:

Might of the Wild Spirits

Description

1: Increase Double Attack by 8%
3: Increase Chance to Avoid Melee by 12%
4: Increase HP when cast by 1000
5: Increase Max Hitpoints by 1000
6: Add Proc: Wild Spirit Strike rate mod 400

The 12% chance to avoid melee and increased double attack arguably make it worthwhile if you keep it up on your pet. It's got a 20 minute duration so you can keep it up continuously.

The Magician epic isn't worth the work IMO.

1: Add Proc: Primal Fusion Strike rate mod 400
2: Add Defensive Proc: Primal Fusion Parry rate mod 100
4: Increase HP when cast by 1000
5: Increase Max Hitpoints by 1000
11: Increase Mana by 12 per tick
12: Increase Hitpoints by 24 per tick.

For those that have done them, are the Warrior, Beastlord and Magician Epic 2.0 clickies worth doing? I just finished up the other three toons 2.0s in my main group and wanted to know if these three are worth the added effort. Burned out a little on epics but don't want to miss out if viable increases to the group's dps/survivability etc. Appreciate the feedback!
no, not at current game.

re: the bst pet i have a note in the faq for mq2bst about it

"there are a bunch of debates as to whether or not it actually hinders a roll for your pet to proc a stun, and at "current game" the benefit of the 1.5/2.0 is pretty minimal as is, and isn't worth taking up a "roll for a stun proc". "

it would likely result in singular hundreds worth of dps at the potential loss of a stun/utility - so for me without difinitive answer on that roll - its a no from me

no, not at current game.

re: the bst pet i have a note in the faq for mq2bst about it

"there are a bunch of debates as to whether or not it actually hinders a roll for your pet to proc a stun, and at "current game" the benefit of the 1.5/2.0 is pretty minimal as is, and isn't worth taking up a "roll for a stun proc". "

it would likely result in singular hundreds worth of dps at the potential loss of a stun/utility - so for me without difinitive answer on that roll - its a no from me
I parsed it years back for Beastlords.org and found it added I believe around ~45-60 DPS back at level 80 and was barely worth clicking once you were at the high end. Have not checked it now but I doubt it does much DPS wise, the other effects might be useful if you pet tank but I'm not sure how useful since there are other buffs with with similar effects. If it does take a chance away from another more modern proc or you have buffs with superior mods then it is definitely a drop in DPS though.

It Depends (the throw away kind) If your goal is to just kill things as fast as you can and want the highest DPS you can get. Why worry about the epics? If you like to do quests (Game is Called EVERQUEST) then it stands to reason to have all toons with the epic weapon. Just make sure you are have a ton of fun doing either.

Zeb

Question - War, Bst, Mag Epics worth doing for clicky?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back