• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Wacky group ideas (1 Viewer)

SomeTester

RedCents
924¢
So after my last thread about EQ Burnout, I rolled a new toon and got excited again! Yay. So now I got thinking maybe I go crazy and roll an entire new group. What’s the wackiest group you can think of that will still work?

I was thinking Shaman and mage x 5.

Maybe add a warrior and have 4 mages?

Last edited:
@SomeTester I played a Monk, cleric, and bard with out mercs till i hit HoT. It was a lot of fun till my monk started getting clobbered. If you plan on doing missions a functional group will have at least a real tank and healer. I would like to try sk, cleric, 4 mages. I would want to spam beam and/or rain but some mix of firebound, swarm, many and Chaotic would be interesting .

@SomeTester I played a Monk, cleric, and bard with out mercs till i hit HoT. It was a lot of fun till my monk started getting clobbered. If you plan on doing missions a functional group will have at least a real tank and healer. I would like to try sk, cleric, 4 mages. I would want to spam beam and/or rain but some mix of firebound, swarm, many and Chaotic would be interesting .
I’ve done SK and Shaman in the past so maybe I’ll try this but with a warrior.

or pal/ench/ench/wiz/wiz/wiz
or SK/CLR/ENCH/ENCH/ENCH/ENCH
JUST make the SK Be a criting monster with mass uptime of composite
plus stunlocking like eveything.

I mean…5x mage + cleric owns…
hmmm. yea pleanty of pet tankage power. and 100% uptime of alliance. yea that could easily work
very wacky but with current group content. its better to have a real tank plus a class that can slow. slow makes a huge diffrence. shaman are really solid group healers. id run like shm/5 mages. and play the shaman cause pulling and cc and slow. is amazin

hmmm. yea pleanty of pet tankage power. and 100% uptime of alliance. yea that could easily work
very wacky but with current group content. its better to have a real tank plus a class that can slow. slow makes a huge diffrence. shaman are really solid group healers. id run like shm/5 mages. and play the shaman cause pulling and cc and slow. is amazin
I like this one. Im currently leveling 2 more mages, maybe I'll try 5 mages eventually =)

Mag/Nec/Bst/Enc/Sham/SK and make it extremely pet centric. During my early days playing a bard I'd get in to pet groups fairly regularly and they were always fun

IRL - Wacky group ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back