• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

video driver question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
Is there a plugin that screws up you video drivers to crash you? I had a camp and a named spawned all ofa sudden it freezes up and i get a pop up window saying my grafix card driver failed and i must restart. so i do and my computer is fine. then i log back in named is killed and the corpse is still there. So I start clearing PH again and as soon as named spawns again (within 3 seconds)it crashes again. I only had map plugin on. Its the driver again. so i quickly restart and pop back in and named is killed again.

Is it possible to mess with people this way or am i paronoid and need to put the pipe down

3 possibilities I see. With recent playercrash plugins people use somone was whatching you and your camp OR spawnmaster dealio crashed you but you said you dont have anything loaded OR you have a bad file in your EQ install.

I'm not saying these are the only possibilities but I think that since the mob was killed by the time you got back somone wanted your spawn and had you doing all the hard work. There is a file you can check to see if you were crashed, cant recall it off the top of my head but its on the boards here somewhere. well atleast a link to the sony forums that shows you were crashed by so and so. THEN AGAIN I recall Abyss sayin he had other ways of making these plugins once sony nerfs them.

video driver question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back