• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tech - Vent Server - Talk about hacks, mq2, games etc (1 Viewer)

Abyss

RedCents
29¢
I am thinking Redguides needs a ventrilo server, so I just made one! You guys are welcome to join in, chat about hacks, plugins, games, etc

IP Address: 174.37.207.31
Port: 13326

No password

Mumble > All

WAY WAY better, auto-audio normalization, and graphics overlay so you see who is talking in game. I refuse to install Vent or TS, both of those are far inferior and just outright suck.

Edit: I know vent and TS have add-ons and settings to adjust to give some version of what I've said above, but its usually a half baked solution that doesn't work nearly as well as Mumble.

u all should just make a slype for redguides since there is not much people on it people can just add and have whoever add to it since it supports both chat and voice until such time there is a larger customer base if people want to just hop on and ask a question then hop off its fine etc...

Tech - Vent Server - Talk about hacks, mq2, games etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back