• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Velium Infused Gear (1 Viewer)

mikeraylittle

RedCents
110¢
I have geared out my main with Velium Infused armor. I'm now trying to fill in items, back/shoulders/ect, with Velium infused. I have all but 4 slots updated when I ran into perhaps an issue. I created top tradeskill pieces for missing/lesser spots on my alts. At one point I created a Velium Infused Charm of Security and put it on my Mage. The stats diminish when I equip it, example the piece has 7200+ Hp but when equiped on Mage it only has 6300 and some change. Is there something I'm missing? If so can anyone point me to a resource I can figure this out? I don't want to do 4 pieces on my main and have this NOT work. I guess it is important to state the Mage armor is a mixture of pieces though mostly top crafted.

Any help is appreciated.

I don't think it matters if the armor is tradeskill vs dropped as long as it's ToV class specific. It seems that if you have at least snowbound in every slot, you should get the full bonus.

Edited to add "class specific".

Last edited:
Question - Velium Infused Gear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back