• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Vekls ads (1 Viewer)

freeferli

RedCents
831¢
I am trying to complete the hunter achievement for Velketor's labyrinth.

I am on Qabruh now, and I keep getting a bunch of ads. The 3 living constructs from the basement (I think), that are Mez Immune.

I am not sure
1) Why I am getting them (maybe because I am getting pushed around?) I get ads sometimes all over this area.
2) Is there a better place to farm him? I only want 1 spawn, and I will just sit there.
3) Am I missing some mechanic here?

I got Qabruh from the crystal gargoyles just inside the entrance of the ramp up to the kobolds. So you can either camp at the bottom of that ramp and round the corner (I also did the orcs at the same time), or camp higher up the ramp and pull from there.

I am trying to complete the hunter achievement for Velketor's labyrinth.

I am on Qabruh now, and I keep getting a bunch of ads. The 3 living constructs from the basement (I think), that are Mez Immune.

I am not sure
1) Why I am getting them (maybe because I am getting pushed around?) I get ads sometimes all over this area.
2) Is there a better place to farm him? I only want 1 spawn, and I will just sit there.
3) Am I missing some mechanic here?

I recently came back to EQ in dec and had previously missed ToV launch, so i went through this as well.. one thing i found, and was especially noticeable in velks, is the aggro assist radius seems much wider in there.. so you end up tagging closest mob target and it ends up dragging much more than used to seeing..

I got Qabruh from the same spots where it shows on eqresource.. but its a busy little spot, need to stagger the kills out (if possible) so you dont get spawns on top of you while fighting a name...

View attachment 27584

Black dot is where i got him to spawn.. the red dots are just where eqresource was showing his PH's at...

Ahh that is where I was camping, I just kept getting ads. I think when I was sitting on the right side I was getting ads from below for some reason. Now I park my guys on the left side and it is fine. This is a hard camp to break :)

I was hoping that there was an Isolated spawn but I guess not.

Ahh that is where I was camping, I just kept getting ads. I think when I was sitting on the right side I was getting ads from below for some reason. Now I park my guys on the left side and it is fine. This is a hard camp to break :)

I was hoping that there was an Isolated spawn but I guess not.

yeah its a busy spot.. and yep its a tough one to split up enough to avoid adds..

Make sure you aren’t using concordant disruption or stream of hatred on your SK (if you’re using a SK) or vainglorious shout on your bard (if you’re using a bard). Both of those will tag/agro mobs through walls and shit.

Question - Vekls ads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back