• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Vanguard switches publishers... (1 Viewer)

thez

RedCents
210¢
Sigil Games Online, developers of upcoming MMORPG Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, announced today that they'd be co-publishing the game with Sony Online Entertainment after "it became clear that [Microsoft Games Studios] and Sigil had varying visions and direction for the title's development," according to Brad McQuaid, CEO of Sigil Games Online, as quoted in a company press release on the break-up.

I weep IRL currently.

The article.

Funny how this happens just after the Beta "surveys" trying to find out how much people like the game.

I believe the beta surveys were largely negative, and Microsoft dumped them based on the beta player's thoughts.

What are they trying to do? Before a lot of ex-EQ and current EQ players were looking forward to this game to get away from Sony....how stupid.

Is this a sick April Fool's type joke?
I can't say I heard alot of good things about Vanguard, it seems to be "the mother of all timesinks"

Yet the making of another MMO Bomb... Chalk it up there with SWG, CoH, Matrix, Eve, EQ2... and others I really don't recall how shitty they are. Oh well i've started playing WoW... gotta say. Great Game, too bad that half the player base are mentally retarded. Good thing im on a PvP server lol.

Redbot said:
Funny how this happens just after the Beta "surveys" trying to find out how much people like the game.

I believe the beta surveys were largely negative, and Microsoft dumped them based on the beta player's thoughts.

Man I hope not ;( I really want this game to be good.

Vanguard switches publishers...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back