• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Using Extended Target in Macros (1 Viewer)

RedCents
8,490¢
I know the MQ2 devs have put in the capabilities for this, and even seen a couple macros use it, but I wanted to know the syntax for it.

My idea is to use extended target for taking out summonded NPC pets, they seem to mess up my macro after a couple days.

Thanks guys,

Noob

I went to that wiki site and not able to figure it out. I want to target the lowest HP mob on my extended target window. I tried:

${Me.XTarget[${XTarget.Lowest}].ID}.

and it is not working. Any help is appreciated!

I know the MQ2 devs have put in the capabilities for this, and even seen a couple macros use it, but I wanted to know the syntax for it.

My idea is to use extended target for taking out summonded NPC pets, they seem to mess up my macro after a couple days.

Thanks guys,

Noob

Might have to play with it a bit but try...

Rich (BB code):
/declare xx
/declare petid

/for xx 1 to ${Me.XTarget}
/if (${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[xx]}].Type.Equal[npcpet]}) {
   /varset petid ${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[xx]}.ID}
   /target id ${petid}
   /varset xx ${Me.XTarget}
}
/next xx

I can't test it right now so, brackets and syntax might be off a bit but...

- - - Updated - - -

I went to that wiki site and not able to figure it out. I want to target the lowest HP mob on my extended target window. I tried:

${Me.XTarget[${XTarget.Lowest}].ID}.

and it is not working. Any help is appreciated!

This is harder and my brain cells have been committing suicide all afternoon. Start with...

Rich (BB code):
${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[xx]}].CurrentHPs}

You can capture the mob ID with

Rich (BB code):
${Spawn[${Me.XTarget[xx]}].ID}

You'll need a loop and method to track each result and pick the lowest... probable need an array.... my head hurts, if no one else write you a code snipet I'll look at it again later in the weekend.

Using Extended Target in Macros

Users who are viewing this thread

Back