• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Use for DoN crystals? (1 Viewer)

rsot37

RedCents
Just as the title says, I have been wondering if there is anything noteworthy to spend ebons or radiant crystals on? I haven't explored DoN much but maybe some peeps have suggestions or interesting points to make.

Here is a partial list of my favorite DON augs:

Burnished Turqoise: +10 to all stats, 115 crystals , lvl 48
Thric warded malchite +10 to all stats, 90 crystals, lvl 53
Volocanic Moonstone: +12 to all stats, 90 crystals, lvl 53
Burnished Moonstone: +14 to all stats, 120 crystals, lvl 58

Warded dragon egg: +8 to all resists, 115 crystals, lvl 48
Warded ropse stone: +12 to all ersist, 120 crystals, lvl 58

Frozen Malachite: 100 cold damage weapon proc, 180 crystals, lvl 60
Fire phosphorus: 100 fire damage weapon proc, 180 crystals, lvl 60

Firecore Georde: 175 fire damage weapon proc, 285 crystals, lvl 65
Frozen sky stone: 175 cold damage weapon proc, 285 crystals, lvl 65

I don't have the names of other stones handy as I write this but :

There are stones that increase spell effects, ei: increase damage, range and healing, damage shields.

There are stones that give bonuses to haste, attack, spell shielding, regeneration.

So, Yes getting the crystals is very worth it in my opionion.

Also of note, the items can be returned to the DON vender and traded for about 80% of the crystal cost. Handy for when the time comes to upgrade.

There are two DON merchants one for evil and one for good aligned toons, make sure you get the right crystals radiant (good) or ebon (evil). All the items on both have the same effects, however some of the names are different.

Complete lists of items and augs can be found using the search item features at ally's.

Thanks for the tip. Will look into this. Besides trying to figure out a decent way to make orux.

You can buy from both good and evil camps (just invis past the guards). The actual merchants willl still sell to you regardless of faction. For instance I have two sets of the resist augs on my toon.

Hp/mana augs are everywhere now, so stat augs make me go :confused:

The only useful thing I can think of are haste (if you can't find it elsewhere) and bags. 120 per bag, one from each merchant.

I can add, that pretty much all V (and lower) focus effects can be gotten from crystals.

There are also lifetap and anger augs from DoN.

However, avoid stat and resist augs, those are close to useless these days.

If you missed out on the bag duping exploit, there is also 100% WR bags from each merchant. 0.4 weight, 10 slot giant capacity. They are lore however.

Use for DoN crystals?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back