• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

IRL - Updated to Live version, 60 files popped up on desktop (1 Viewer)

RedCents
375¢
Dont know what happened, was changing over from Test to Live...hit the install/update button in the launcher, minute later about 60 file short cuts popped up on my desktop. Thought it was a glitch, restarted computer, they were still there. Ended up just mass deleting them all, doesnt seem to have cause an issue with anything else. No big deal, just letting yall know. Havent reinstalled the Live version yet, figured its bugged.

It sounds like you set your 'install' directory to be your desktop. In doing so it unpacked MQ to your desktop folder. Its best to specify a sub folder like Desktop>MQ so that all the files will land in the MQ folder instead.

Oh ok. I dont know how it did that. I had already set it up for test version and used it. Ill watch the video again and make sure I do it right this time. Thank you!

IRL - Updated to Live version, 60 files popped up on desktop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back