• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Unlimited potions (1 Viewer)

RedLotus

RedCents
60¢
1) You need have the potion equipped.
2) You need to have it placed onto your hotbar.
3) Only cast it from your hotbar and highlight it. You will notice it didn't take a charge. It really does take a charge, if you inspect it- but please don't do this... you will see why in a second.

Okay, a second has passed. It reveals the true charges left, and that is going to lower what the hotbar displays. So, again, I repeat, don't inspect it.

When you zone, it'll go up to what it was before, provided that you didn't use all of the charges, and provided that you didn't unequip it or inspect it.

If you know that you've mostly used it up, but you still know you have 1 charge left, zone and it will go up to what it was.

And, if you want to use a similar trick on totems, just make sure you cancel the effect before you zone.

Ok either I am having EQ 2 withdrawals due to the patch today or I am just going to have a blond day - what do you mean by highlight? I tried this with a totem and did not inspect it and it took the charge - not too sure what I did wrong there. After I hit the button on my hotbar it poof disappeared because I had used all my charges.

I think if you had it equipped when you used it, and followerd it to a T - it might be because had only one charge, so it poofs.

-Tooltips now update properly to show the number of charges remaining on an item.

But it still works.

1. Buy the totem you want to use.
2. Place it in the activate item slot
3. Drag the slot with the totem to a hotkey
4. Cast from Hotbar
5. Cancel the spell effects prior to it expiring and prior to zoning. When you cast again. You will notice that no charges have been used and you will still have 5 remaining.

Don't unequip and don't examine, don't use the very last charge.

Your hotbar updates while int he zone, but once you cancel the effect and zone, it replenishes your sow charges.

Unlimited potions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back