• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Unbanning the banned? (1 Viewer)

FunWithUs

RedCents
I got one of my accounts banned a few months ago... Sony didn't say much other than it being for use of 3rd party software, but I am fairly certain it was the shared bank do crack. I used it on 2 accounts, but only 1 got banned (Lucky or Strange?).

Sony does not bother to answer my e-mails asking why the account was banned, or if there is anything I can do to get it unbanned. I was thinking that I might try buying the expansion for that account and see if it would unban the account, but I can't figure out what my account key is, since I have like 6 copies of the game sitting around, I could only guess which one it might be...

Anyway, ideas if this might be worth trying?

Thanks.

I suggest to give them a call first, don't bother with emails... talking to a real person might make a difference... think about which routine you wanna use.. your scumbag brother hacked into your account while you were saving the freedom of democracy in Iraq, and you just got back and found that you cant log into the game anymore? Give it some thought, and take a look at some of the other unbanned posts to see what they had done to get theirs back...
I'll try my jealous gf/bf is out to ruin what small pleasure I have left in my life after they ruined it for me... Unfortunately now that my account is banned, I have no pleasure left at all :(

I personally would not pay anymore to these thieves unless I actually managed to get the account back... Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help, there is no magic wand other than an "sympathetic" CS rep..... Good luck!

What is the phone number that you can call? Do you know the extension? Any info on how to talk to someone that could actually would be helpful. I had a account banned about a year ago that I can't even get email responses on...

Mikiky said:
I suggest to give them a call first, don't bother with emails... talking to a real person might make a difference...

If you call them, they'll tell you that they don't handle account bannings and tell you to email them. What address are you using?

Unbanning the banned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back