• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

umm...don't ask... (1 Viewer)

Creed

RedCents
have you ever been so bored that you started a totally pointless thread talking about some weird random shit that no one will be interested in (not even yourself) and then deleted it 3 times just to do it again?...well i have....and just decided to leave it here this time...

lol creed just sleep or ....
started a totally pointless thread talking about some weird random shit that no one will be interested in (not even yourself) and then deleted it 3 times just to do it again
i do sort a understand ur situation

i sometimes just find myself saying wierd ass shit for no apparent reason :p

I sometimes cry myself to sleep after cutting myself when reading through the general forums on redguides..... just wouldnt be a night without numbing all intellectual sensations i experienced throughout the day.

beside the more random threads there are then the more pointless posts i can make and not get flammed for just adding random post to get my count up so i can get in to the CMA.

Last edited:
As I sit here at my desk pondering the wonderus dribbles spewing out of my neural regions I have a thought, then as quickly as it comes it leaves.

If a penguin is killed in the middle of the Artic Circle, does anyone want the skin?

Sometimes when I'm sitting on the shitter, I yell out random obscenities, grunt as loud as I can and shout things like "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" and "Jesus CHRIST not today! Not right now! I don't have time to clean this up!"... I come out and my wife is usually in tears laughing...

-CodeCaster

Sometimes when I'm sitting on the shitter, I yell out random obscenities, grunt as loud as I can and shout things like "You gotta be fucking kidding me!" and "Jesus CHRIST not today! Not right now! I don't have time to clean this up!"... I come out and my wife is usually in tears laughing...

Even better if you're in a public restroom...

Yeah even the PG version of this where I just yell and yodle at the top of my lungs gets a pretty good reaction in public restrooms.

This one time my buddy gave me $20 to shit in a urinal at Barnes & Noble... But that same night I have him $20 to shit in the sink at Subway, so we broke even.

-CodeCaster

So we were in Subway this one time (most of my friends used to work there) and you had to mop the floor before you left for the night. So this one dude we hated was working that night and he was getting ready to leave so he put out the mop bucket and ran out to his car for a minute. Me and like 5 other dudes went and pissed in the bucket and left. So the next morning there is a CLOSED sign on the door and they all got calls from the manager not to come in to work until 2 days later because the store was closed for cleaning.

I won't even get into the time we sprayed mace all over the Nintendo 64 controllers on the demo machine at Toys 'R Us.

-CodeCaster

Once, I went into the womens bathroom with some friends, and smeared shit everywhere (literal shit, we shat on the floor, in the sinks everywhere... I swear to god, we were just chillin outside the bathroom... "OOOOOOOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKINNNNNG GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'.. we almost got expelled... nasty but funny!

i always put a shitty ass book in the urnal at a store i hate and just piss al over it and put it back on the shelf and walking away LAUGHING MY ASS OFF

Well since this is a random thought thread ...I think i need to make a base jumping guild...lol.
I always go off looking for a cliff to jump off of. Really wastes time but i'm also not in WOW for just reaching 60/70 but having fun.

u know whats really fun and funny mind controlling horde and making umm jump into a volcon or river of lava so fricken funny to watcht them die over and over agian until there smart anough to rez and the spirit rezer thing

Nah, what's fun is to mind control a Night Elf Hunter and force him to kill his own beloved pet...then ride away laughing.

Heh I member my first day of highschool when some senior came up to me when I was getting something out of my locker. He gave me a squirt of perfume on the back of my neck, laughed and ran away.

The next day I seen him comming again. I was ready. I had a super soaker full of piss and cologne and anything else that smelled nasty and let him have it, yup the whole thing all over him.

"Heh so were sitting the the principals waiting room, he had a bloddy lip to boot cause he fell on my locker when he tried to punch me, musta tripped on my foot or something.

The pricipal came in, turned around and walked out and said get out of my office and have a shower.

Heh that was only the first two days lol

OK well, I am a firm believer in revenge. If it is called for, and it takes alot to make me want revenge, but I believe that violence isn't the answer. It is too merciful. Bruises go away fast.

I enjoy getting someone back in a way that will hurt longer than a punch or smack, I like something more brutal...

In high school, there was this guy that was a big smartass and used to take every friggin opportunity to make fun of me. I usually let it slide because I was a smartass myself, but one day it went too far.

We were in class, and I answered a question from our teacher, and I can't remember what it was, but this guy cut in and made some comment that I also can't remember, but the whole class laughed at my expense. Now, I am a big man, and always have been. I could have easily busted him up, but I waited until later. This guy played the sax in our band, and later that day, I went to his sax case, and grabbed his mouthpiece. (This is the thing that you must have in your mouth and pretty much suck on and blow on to make a sound.. OK No jokes about that, I'm serious! =P)

I took his mouthpiece, carefully lodged it below my nutsack where the "taint" is LOL and proceded to walk a few laps around the school building on a humid, warm afternoon. Needless to say, the sweat and funk down there was fully infused into the mouthpiece by the end of my journey, and the discomfort was very much worth it the next day when he put it in his mouth, and had no idea. I guess the smell aired out, and he couldnt tell, but me and a friend of mine knew.. I just smiled at his dumb ass for the rest of the year every time he talked junk. He never found out, but he practically sucked my balls for the rest of the school year!

Ahh revenge is sweet.

ecu_dude_27858 said:
OK well, I am a firm believer in revenge. If it is called for, and it takes alot to make me want revenge, but I believe that violence isn't the answer. It is too merciful. Bruises go away fast.

I enjoy getting someone back in a way that will hurt longer than a punch or smack, I like something more brutal...

In high school, there was this guy that was a big smartass and used to take every friggin opportunity to make fun of me. I usually let it slide because I was a smartass myself, but one day it went too far.

We were in class, and I answered a question from our teacher, and I can't remember what it was, but this guy cut in and made some comment that I also can't remember, but the whole class laughed at my expense. Now, I am a big man, and always have been. I could have easily busted him up, but I waited until later. This guy played the sax in our band, and later that day, I went to his sax case, and grabbed his mouthpiece. (This is the thing that you must have in your mouth and pretty much suck on and blow on to make a sound.. OK No jokes about that, I'm serious! =P)

I took his mouthpiece, carefully lodged it below my nutsack where the "taint" is LOL and proceded to walk a few laps around the school building on a humid, warm afternoon. Needless to say, the sweat and funk down there was fully infused into the mouthpiece by the end of my journey, and the discomfort was very much worth it the next day when he put it in his mouth, and had no idea. I guess the smell aired out, and he couldnt tell, but me and a friend of mine knew.. I just smiled at his dumb ass for the rest of the year every time he talked junk. He never found out, but he practically sucked my balls for the rest of the school year!

Ahh revenge is sweet.

YES LMAO That Kicks Azz um crap weres my mouth piece haha j/k

ss44 said:
i sometimes just find myself saying wierd ass shit for no apparent reason :p

Yeah, I do this, too, but recently I've started just singing random songs. Sometimes one will stick in my mind for a long time, and I'll sing that song over and over. For instance, last week it was "Funky Town," and this week I'm singing the lyrics, "You can dance if you want to! You can leave your friends behind..." and then I just mumble until I forget what I was doing.

Sad.

TeachersPet said:
I invent devious assassination plots of my arch-enemies that I never carry out in my spare time.

LMAO ive done that a few times um well no all the time

Haha, Plotting against Creed are we TeachersPet... oh and I just realized something, TeachersPet = TP = Toilet Paper!! omfg so amazing

-I am at school so if I say something stupid, you know why!

umm...don't ask...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back