• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - Two things - "if it exists/can it exist" (1 Viewer)

RedCents
500¢
Question / Request #1
Bag consolidation, stacking, and reordering. Is there a macro for this? I know this is something we all have issues with, unless of course you spend time doing it already. I don't. But my bag items have always been a disaster, and I am hoping there is something out there.

Question / Request #2
Tasks, missions, progressions, quests, etc. - Is there a macro that will display progress? From start to finish. What has been finished, and what is next in the line, etc. Unless, EQ has it now, and I missed it. But, this has always been an issue. I can never tell, or remember where we left off, and each toon.

P.S. I love the hard work you all are doing!

There used to be a macro that would sort your bags and put certain stuff into the bank, or guild bank, or sell it to a vendor. I don't see it anymore though.
There's a TLO for figuring out what quest stage you're on, but you have to tell it what quest.
I always have to search through my achievements to figure out where my alts are in their progression and stuff.
Data Types, Top Level Objects, various commands, and functions with their limits, punctuation, and specifications are detailed at https://www.macroquest2.com/wiki/index.php/Macro_Reference
Some is kinda out of date, but it's a great resource still.
Inventory.mac will list your inventory, don't think it sorts it though.

Question / Request #2
Tasks, missions, progressions, quests, etc. - Is there a macro that will display progress? From start to finish. What has been finished, and what is next in the line, etc. Unless, EQ has it now, and I missed it. But, this has always been an issue. I can never tell, or remember where we left off, and each toon.

Alt-Q and/or the achievement Window?

MQ2Autoloot will sell to merchants, deposit to your bank, guild bank, etc. It does take some time to setup the INI, but well worth it in my opinion. There are also people who have shared INIs for it.
I will look into this, thanks!

I have in my head what I want to do, so maybe when I can, I will pilfer the existing code, and get it to where i want it. Then add a post with it to share.

Request - Two things - "if it exists/can it exist"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back