• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Two issues for a beginner that i can't seem to troubleshoot on my own. (1 Viewer)

asexual

RedCents
My 1st issue is in my group. I know this is basic i hope but it constantly targets bodies on my puller any fix?
He is a bard :banjo: and i am doing a fresh group from lvl 1 + so yeah... i am doing this to just learn and i enjoy frustration i suppose.

Rich (BB code):
[General]
KissAssistVer=8.5.5
Role=Puller
CampRadius=30
CampRadiusExceed=400
ReturnToCamp=0
ChaseAssist=0
ChaseDistance=25
MedOn=1
MedStart=25
MedCombat=0
LootOn=0
RezAcceptOn=0
AcceptInvitesOn=1
GroupWatchOn=1
CastingInterruptOn=0
EQBCOn=0
IRCOn=0
MiscGem=8
HoTTOn=0
CampfireOn=0
CharInfo=Bard|6
TwistOn=0
TwistMed=Mana song gem
TwistWhat=Twist order here
[SpellSet]
LoadSpellSet=0
SpellSetName=KissAssist
[Buffs]
BuffsOn=0
Buffs1=NULL
Buffs2=NULL
Buffs3=NULL
Buffs4=NULL
Buffs5=NULL
Buffs6=NULL
Buffs7=NULL
Buffs8=NULL
Buffs9=NULL
Buffs10=NULL
Buffs11=NULL
Buffs12=NULL
Buffs13=NULL
Buffs14=NULL
Buffs15=NULL
Buffs16=NULL
Buffs17=NULL
Buffs18=NULL
Buffs19=NULL
Buffs20=NULL
RebuffOn=1
CheckBuffsTimer=20
PowerSource=NULL
[Melee]
AssistAt=95
MeleeOn=1
FaceMobOn=1
MeleeDistance=75
StickHow=snaproll rear
AutoFireOn=0
MeleeTwistOn=0
MeleeTwistWhat=DPS twist order here
[AE]
AEOn=0
AERadius=50
AE1=NULL
AE2=NULL
AE3=NULL
AE4=NULL
AE5=NULL
[DPS]
DPSOn=0
DPSSkip=20
DPSInterval=2
DPS1=NULL
DPS2=NULL
DPS3=NULL
DPS4=NULL
DPS5=NULL
DPS6=NULL
DPS7=NULL
DPS8=NULL
DPS9=NULL
DPS10=NULL
DPS11=NULL
DPS12=NULL
DPS13=NULL
DPS14=NULL
DPS15=NULL
[Aggro]
AggroOn=0
Aggro1=NULL
Aggro2=NULL
Aggro3=NULL
[Pull]
PullTwistOn=0
PullWith=Melee
MaxRadius=350
MaxZRange=50
PullWait=5
PullRoleToggle=0
ChainPull=0
ChainPullHP=90
ChainPullPause=30|2
PullLevel=0|0
[Heals]
Help=Format Spell|% to heal at i.e. Devout Light Rk. II|50
HealsOn=0
Heals1=NULL
Heals2=NULL
Heals3=NULL
Heals4=NULL
Heals5=NULL
XTarHeal=0
HealGroupPetsOn=0
[Cures]
CuresOn=0
Cures1=NULL
Cures2=NULL
Cures3=NULL
Cures4=NULL
Cures5=NULL
[Mez]
MezOn=0
MezRadius=50
MezMinLevel=Min Mez Spell Level
MezMaxLevel=Max Mez Spell Level
MezStopHPs=80
MezSpell=Your Mez Spell
MezAESpell=Your AE Mez Spell|0
[Burn]
BurnText=Decepticons Attack
BurnAllNamed=0
Burn1=NULL
Burn2=NULL
Burn3=NULL
Burn4=NULL
Burn5=NULL
Burn6=NULL
Burn7=NULL
Burn8=NULL
Burn9=NULL
Burn10=NULL
Burn11=NULL
Burn12=NULL
Burn13=NULL
Burn14=NULL
Burn15=NULL
UseTribute=0
[AFKTools]
AFKHelp=AFKGMAction=0 Off, 1 Pause Macro, 2 End Macro, 3 Unload MQ2, 4 Quit Game
AFKToolsOn=1
AFKGMAction=1
AFKPCRadius=150
CampOnDeath=0
ClickBacktoCamp=0
[Merc]
Help=To use: Turn off Auto Assist in Manage Mercenary Window
MercOn=1
MercAssistAt=100

2nd issue might be relating to the 1st issue however i figure i can include it.

I have auto loot on and i've also tried reverting it to off however i still will have stationary loot regardless of this option being or off. Is there an easy option to autoloot via the masterloot?

If this is your puller you need to turn on ReturnToCamp, and who is the MA in the group? Make sure your puller is targeting the MA before starting kiss. Other than that not sure what would be causing you to target corpses. Everyone but MA just assists.

His puller is a bard I think. With your puller try targeting someone else when starting kissassist, it seems like the merc is the tank so maybe try targeting your main assist(big dps'r) to start kiss assist?

I suggest this because it seems like the merc could be the one targeting the corpses(most likely the corpse of the npc you just killed) for some reason and your puller bard is just assisting on the mercs target.

For the loot issue, I see LootOn=0, set it to 1. If problem persists, try manually right clicking yourself in your HP/Mana window and assigning the role Master Looter.

I would suggest using pullertank mode on your bard. Merc MA's are always a little odd and later on when you mez things mercs will not break mez. Keep the merc on aggressive so he still taunts and on your bard use /mac kissassist pullertank. Hope that works for you.

Last edited:
If you are using a merc to tank, I suggest revisiting that idea. You are better off with a warrior, sk, etc or even a mage pet. The merc will only break your heart! If you must use a merc I have found more luck with using them as dps. Admittedly mercs are stupidly overpowered at low levels, but when you get to 80 or so, you will wish you had a better tank.

Question - Two issues for a beginner that i can't seem to troubleshoot on my own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back