• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Twist problem... (1 Viewer)

Sosafina

RedCents
Im doing the afk bard macro and when i use twist... it seems i cant do more than 1 2 3, 1 being selo's... if i do 1 2 3 4 .. i always end up dead, like selos doesnt cast or something.. happens to anyone else?

If you notice When you twist four songs and one is selos mq2twist skips selo if its not needing refreshed. you can change the Long song adjust.
/twist adjust 13 will refresh selo at about 1min 24sec left on timer. Now when you /twist 1 2 3 4 it will sing selo. then twist just 2 3 4 untill the buff timer on Selo gets to a certain point. Then the next time it gets around to 1 it will sing Selo and go back to just doing 2 3 4. Personally I would find an /twist adjust that gave you three chances to hit selo before it actually went away.

the bard isnt 49 yet, so its the lvl 5 selo's..figured out the problem... when it refreshes it right when its about to wear off..it wears off right after its refreshed..so i gotta wait 3 more lvls to twist more than 3 songs..

Twist problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back