• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Guide - Twincast III -390 Chronobines (Where do i get 390 Chronobines in 5 mins?) (1 Viewer)

RedCents
20,160¢
I dont know if this is a well known fact or not - and I just had to do it - so I thought I'd share.

Sometimes you need to go and get Twincast III for your ALT Wizard/Druid/Mage.
You do a simple raid Showdown at the Crystal Core (This raid task begins with Ulgin Darkhammer in the Korascian Warrens). but then you need to get 390 Chronobines. Well where do i get chronobines?
Well im glad u asked - Sell Zeb you Chronal Shears
1693813770392.png

These drop like candy in Korafax - you probably get one per 50 mobs
The Brilliant ones sell for 800 but even the yellow ones are 400 Chronobines. Thats about 20 missions worth of currency!

This is super easy to do. Did it last night with a group of 6 having done no progression. The video was pretty close to accurate. I only needed "The Crystal Bloom" from Uling. It's one portion of the Hero of Korascian and that allowed the raid "Showdown at the Crystal Core". Killed the boss and spells opened up. The one completing the task also was unlocked in spite of the video indicating you had to be in zone.

Guide - Twincast III -390 Chronobines (Where do i get 390 Chronobines in 5 mins?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back