• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

trouble logging into eq (1 Viewer)

chat said unavailable whem I tried it :)
wondering if I should stay logged into server select since it went that far, or start over and maybe notr get there again...

kk just logged again cause of eqgame crash in chat. logged to chat, said unavailable. retried again chat came up. let sit until it loads and wallah chat is up until it crashes again

Attachments

• 100_clr_wiz.zip
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
Welcome to the Official EQ Forums!

We will be updating this Wednesday, December 13th, at 4am PST. The expected ETA for servers being available is 8 hours. We apologize for the short notice on this update!

so they cant tell date or time

All login servers are down, Sony doesn't know what happened (their whole network went down) so no ETA.

can get eqplayers now, status says all up and upcoming patch on 13th. no reason why its down but this was there.

Coming in the December 13th update:

Bard weapon/instrument fix

Fix for tasks not counting stacked items on loot

Fix for crashing in game causing your stacked items to revert to 1 item

All clicky items showing as instant cast that shouldn’t be will be rectified.

And a fix to an exploit, sorry no details on this one!

Revamp to Ocean of Tears MAY be implemented in this update, if it is ready to go. No promises though!

Didn't someone say there was going to be a patch? Dam false alarms. I logged off last night since I thought they were going to patch/

You fooled me (

Yeah I kept trying to update billing on my other account, and it kept saying "Operation timed out, please try again." ALso, the chat channels were screwed bigtime for most of the day on Rathe, so more than likely one of the hamsters died, someone said "oooo what's this pretty red button do?", or the aforementioned power cord trippage.

trouble logging into eq

Users who are viewing this thread

Back