• You've discovered RedGuides šŸ“• an EverQuest multi-boxing community šŸ›”ļøšŸ§™šŸ—”ļø. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! šŸ‘‹
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trophy of Talendor (1 Viewer)

RedCents
473Ā¢
Couldn't find much of anything online... is there anything special needed for this to drop? Never did it back in the day. Achievements based? Or is it Simply rare?

I've done Talendor raid 8+ times now the past two months and still haven't found it.

2 groups for all events is doable, final one , yeah 1 group, but Xygoz and Silverwing ... are extremely problematic at fewer than 12

Had no idea this trophy existed as I didnā€™t play in ROS.

Is this mechanics or gearing? Iā€™m assuming Mechanics as I would think TOL/NOS full raid gear would overpower even tanking multiple.

If itā€™s mechanics could two groups TOL t2 raid on one and TOV t2 raid gear on the second work? Debating if itā€™s worth setting up a second team for this. 10% adjustment isnā€™t minorā€¦..

Had no idea this trophy existed as I didnā€™t play in ROS.

Is this mechanics or gearing? Iā€™m assuming Mechanics as I would think TOL/NOS full raid gear would overpower even tanking multiple.

If itā€™s mechanics could two groups TOL t2 raid on one and TOV t2 raid gear on the second work? Debating if itā€™s worth setting up a second team for this. 10% adjustment isnā€™t minorā€¦..
Mechanics on where you have to fight them and what you have to kill when... it would be extremely problematic to tank 4 different mobs in 2 different places at once with one group AND go grab adds. The AE there is still reasonably big but TOV/COV raid geared toons should be ok HP wise if they have their augs aa etc.

Last edited:
Mechanics on where you have to fight them and what you have to kill when... it would be extremely problematic to tank 4 different mobs in 2 different places at once with one group AND go grab adds. The AE there is still reasonably big but TOV/COV raid geared toons should be ok HP wise if they have their augs aa etc.

So working on this now. Have 2 groups full Aug tol t2 raid gear. Never raided fell Foliage back in day my dps seems overkill but some of mechanics do hurt a bit if killing to fast. Thinking I may add two clerics in to replace a dps/adps in each group. Might be better to keep going vs shaman Rez.

Looks like Iā€™ve got a summer focus between now and next xpac at least.

Hmm so does anybody have a 12 man group strategy for this one? Iā€™ve been able to get down regularly to the final 30%. Struggling with the aeā€™s though.

Struggling with overall mechanics. Ran this for like 45 minutes one round taking it nice and slow. So I can almost go endlessly. but itā€™s a bit of a pain. Just trying to figure out the right Push. From what I can tell I should be ok with most of the rest of the raids but this one is a bit dicey as I canā€™t ignore the 130k dot At the final 30%

Hmm so does anybody have a 12 man group strategy for this one? Iā€™ve been able to get down regularly to the final 30%. Struggling with the aeā€™s though.

Struggling with overall mechanics. Ran this for like 45 minutes one round taking it nice and slow. So I can almost go endlessly. but itā€™s a bit of a pain. Just trying to figure out the right Push. From what I can tell I should be ok with most of the rest of the raids but this one is a bit dicey as I canā€™t ignore the 130k dot At the final 30%
Are you on the 2nd raid with the 2 dragons?

The opposing auras cancel out the effects of the other dragon.

Question - Trophy of Talendor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back