• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trophies (1 Viewer)

the_ovenman

RedCents
562¢
I have the Rallos Zek Trophy from Tov collections and the Lost wayfarers tent. I bought A house and placed both Items. When I go into my trophies window neither one show up. Is there something I need to do to active them?
Thanks

I have the Rallos Zek Trophy from Tov collections and the Lost wayfarers tent. I bought A house and placed both Items. When I go into my trophies window neither one show up. Is there something I need to do to active them?
Thanks
aye

go to your plot, then to your manage items, you will see a trophies button
1617169576075.png

Then you can select from personal trophies over to active trophy benefits

here is an example:

1617169591368.png

Thanks Man for the reply. When I do that They don't even show up on the left side. Do I actually have to own the house or can I just be a co owner one of my other toons is the actual owner.

one other thing.. when you want to use your trophies.. hit Alt-U and select activate, otherwise you get nothing.. I've never used trophies until now and did a little searching.. if you already know this disregard me..

Bonus XP still goin on after midnight..

one other thing.. when you want to use your trophies.. hit Alt-U and select activate, otherwise you get nothing.. I've never used trophies until now and did a little searching.. if you already know this disregard me..

Bonus XP still goin on after midnight..

you can do that via social macros too:

to turn em on:
/tribute personal on
/trophy personal on

and to turn em off:
/tribute personal off
/trophy personal off

quick and easy!

Question - Trophies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back