• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Trials of Smoke (1 Viewer)

RedCents
83¢
So all I've ever completed is the Trial of Three and the Trial of Wending Ways.

Are the rest of the trials generally pretty easy or no? Can't decide if I want to push on and do them all or not.

I also know nothing about the rest and am generally curious.

I've found having a hot button /target a_swirl_of_disturbed_crust05 to get to the rock to respawn quickly before too many adds is a help on ashen cliffs. Also, if you have more than 1 add up, take them out first before killing the correct swirl, which is what the hot key targets for you.

I've found having a hot button /target a_swirl_of_disturbed_crust05 to get to the rock to respawn quickly before too many adds is a help on ashen cliffs. Also, if you have more than 1 add up, take them out first before killing the correct swirl, which is what the hot key targets for you.

Actually that is semi invalid information , if you kill the swirl fast enough after each depop and get the 3 phases dead before the adds get past 1 you actually can get all the achievments.

Basiclly -

Run into cubby under ramp , Take and pull named into cubby , have team in cubby , rotate the named where his back Is to the group , id save burns until phase 2 or 3 .
Kill him down to 65 % I believe - depops , instally find /target a_swirl_of_disturbed_crust05 and kill it , when its dead mob spawns instantly .

pull back to cubby rinse and repeat , this can be done quick enough to get no more then 1 add. and also remember if you get the 3 phases dead the mission is not over until that add depops and or you open chest , if you kill the add you get the achievement if you don't shrugs open chest.

Actually that is semi invalid information , if you kill the swirl fast enough after each depop and get the 3 phases dead before the adds get past 1 you actually can get all the achievments.

Basiclly -

Run into cubby under ramp , Take and pull named into cubby , have team in cubby , rotate the named where his back Is to the group , id save burns until phase 2 or 3 .
Kill him down to 65 % I believe - depops , instally find /target a_swirl_of_disturbed_crust05 and kill it , when its dead mob spawns instantly .

pull back to cubby rinse and repeat , this can be done quick enough to get no more then 1 add. and also remember if you get the 3 phases dead the mission is not over until that add depops and or you open chest , if you kill the add you get the achievement if you don't shrugs open chest.
If you're trying to get past it first time, it's not invalid information. Chasing achievements is NOT the same as getting through it.

At 115 the trial of ash is the quickest and easiest trial to complete. the hardest (from prior expac) has become the easiest !
pull indomitable , kill crust, kill indomitable, kill crust, kill indomitable, win. Run and done in 3 mins flat.

get in cubby at bottom of ramp, pet pull boss. Target crust run out and gank when close to cubby entrance and group.

easy peasy. Move on with your TBL progression. Leave all the winning fancy behind. Unless you are a caster or completionist there is no need to bother with Challenger achieves (since the type 4 augs are superseded by those in ToV (with a much easier challenger ask))

Question - Trials of Smoke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back