• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

transfer (1 Viewer)

kait

RedCents
Anyone ever transfer an account after reseting secret question that didnt originally belong to them. I have reset the secret question and changed all the info to my name including the billing. Will I have a problem transfering?

Yeah I read that about the cycle. But what actually is a full cycle? 1 month? 6 months? 12 months? The other guys billing cycle ran out and I started it up with all my info after the account had been inactive for a few weeks.

/slap Joman.../slap Joman.../slap Joman.../slap Joman ...OMG, this is fun!! :D

BTW, the server transfer should work now that it is all in your name, after resets and secret question changes, etc.. it now shows as yours.

hehe... and if i'm wrong, just slap me silly back!!

transfer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back