• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Trading NODROP Items (1 Viewer)

Kraze

RedCents
I might have missed this...but....

Is there a way to trade nodrop items from a toon to another toon on a different account?

Thanks in advance for your help guys!

I sure would appreciate at least a private message if someone would prefer not to post publically....would be a HUGE help! Ty again guys for your help...

Kraze

Ferny50 said:
yea, it goes with out saying, don't use shared bank or you'll get banned.

rofl and warping too, oh yeah...and don't sneeze while getting cookies from a guide. I have been using shared bank on 2 of my accounts for over 3 months and I've now used it over 50 times....as mentioned in another post. Fact is, sure I CAN get banned...hell...there's always that risk when breaking the EULA...no matter how careful people are. However, there are some folks like myself that have clean accounts that I feel comfortable "testing" new things with.

Anyways, if anyone knows how to trade a nodrop item from one toon to another (different accounts)...plz send me a PM. Thnx

Kraze said:
rofl and warping too, oh yeah...and don't sneeze while getting cookies from a guide. I have been using shared bank on 2 of my accounts for over 3 months and I've now used it over 50 times....as mentioned in another post. Fact is, sure I CAN get banned...hell...there's always that risk when breaking the EULA...no matter how careful people are. However, there are some folks like myself that have clean accounts that I feel comfortable "testing" new things with.

Anyways, if anyone knows how to trade a nodrop item from one toon to another (different accounts)...plz send me a PM. Thnx

consider yourself amazingly lucky, then.

Shared bank is the only thing i have used that got any of my accounts banned.

During that last run of bannings, in all, between my friends and I, we had 4 accounts banned over shared.

So far, of all those 4, only 1 has not been released and I do not expect it released.

Ferny50 said:
consider yourself amazingly lucky, then.

Shared bank is the only thing i have used that got any of my accounts banned.

During that last run of bannings, in all, between my friends and I, we had 4 accounts banned over shared.

So far, of all those 4, only 1 has not been released and I do not expect it released.

Aye, as I eluded to before...anyone and everyone who takes risks in the game should consider themselves lucky when not banned. This being a crack would be one of those risks lol. However, everything you're saying has nothing to do with the subject of the thread described in the original post. Let's try to both get back on topic =). Glad we agree!

Trading NODROP Items

Users who are viewing this thread

Back