• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tradeskill book locations? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,804¢
Is there a .mac file on here or someplace else that will tell you where the skill manuals are? There are alot of them I understand. Or can one be made, I would even pay for that one

Solution
Is there a .mac file on here or someplace else that will tell you where the skill manuals are? There are alot of them I understand. Or can one be made, I would even pay for that one

Not exactly the same. but run this and it autobuys and scribes all the spells/tomes your class and level can do from the zone you are in.

Not exactly the same. but run this and it autobuys and scribes all the spells/tomes your class and level can do from the zone you are in.
I was actually looking for trade skill books to mem. I know they are all over the place just wanted to know all over the place they are

Solution
Question - Tradeskill book locations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back