• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Tradeskill Armor / Weapons - How good? (1 Viewer)

RedCents
7,735¢
I haven't looked into trade skills in a while. I know at one point they tried to make trade skilling more relevant when it came to them being useful vs raid gear, etc. Anyone do any trade skilling and can tell me if it's worth the investment in time anymore?

The overseer quests have made it much easier to get materials for skilling up, and made the process much cheaper to boot. Not sure if I'm allowed to post external links, but there's a stickied guide on the EQTraders forums with details.

One thing that's not made obvious on the guide: when you're ready to work on pottery, pay a visit to Olwen in CoV Western Wastes. He sells air-infused spring water that is used for a couple of cheap recipes, that are an easy way to reach 300 with only vendor-purchased materials.

The overseer quests have made it much easier to get materials for skilling up, and made the process much cheaper to boot. Not sure if I'm allowed to post external links, but there's a stickied guide on the EQTraders forums with details.

One thing that's not made obvious on the guide: when you're ready to work on pottery, pay a visit to Olwen in CoV Western Wastes. He sells air-infused spring water that is used for a couple of cheap recipes, that are an easy way to reach 300 with only vendor-purchased materials.
Excellent. Thank you for the information.

I haven't looked into trade skills in a while. I know at one point they tried to make trade skilling more relevant when it came to them being useful vs raid gear, etc. Anyone do any trade skilling and can tell me if it's worth the investment in time anymore?
Tradeskills are still definitely worth it IMHO. I know some like to go all out on every toon to min/max, but I am not in that camp yet. Tanks, sure. Maybe a DPS here and there, but they are such a timesink, not including the cost, I just can't get there yet. Haven't messed with NoS yet, but ToL group gear was all TS.

Question - Tradeskill Armor / Weapons - How good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back