• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Trader Macro or Plugin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

RedCents
As far as I understand it MQ2BZRSCH Plugin has been broken or disabled for a long time due to it being an active hack. Is there anything automated available to compare & adjust bazaar trader prices?

Ideally, I would like a macro or something to check my prices every 45-75 minutes and tweak my prices. If that's too much to ask, then something I can run manually as often as I would like to do the same.

Basically, the old bazaar.mac with ini worked great for me and spoiled me that I want it or something comparable back :)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

There is a working bazaar macro over at macroquest2 forum, specifically one here at: http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=131196#131196

It does require you to have VIP access to view it and download the macro (hence the reason I won't post here) It works well for me though I set the recheck timer to be very long (90min to 120min give or take) during my normal sleeping time to reduce the chance anyone would notice.

Trader Macro or Plugin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back