• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

News - TOV Upgrade sale lame (1 Viewer)

RedCents
866¢
They just posted

It's getting to be that time of year in Norrath! Torment of Velious is 25% off! Don't miss out, the sale runs through October 20th!

So it looks like this

Family & Friends
WAS - $249.99 SALE $187.49

Premium
WAS $139.99 SALE $104.99

Collector's
WAS $89.99 SALE $67.49

Standard
WAS $34.99 SALE $26.24

Last year I definitely bought 3 TBL expacs at full price, 2 weeks before the sale.

Just came back, so I didn’t know

Hmmm normally it's 50% off.

You are correct. I'll be waiting until the next expansion rather than wasting money on ToV... I had planned on buying 2-3 expansions when this sale hit, but not for 25% off. F that.

I remember it being 50% last year, I was assuming that it was only 25% because this is a +5 level expansion, so getting ToV is still relevant.

I remember it being 50% last year, I was assuming that it was only 25% because this is a +5 level expansion, so getting ToV is still relevant.

it’s been 50% for the last eight years ... level expansion doesn’t matter. This is a way to squeeze the players out of more money.

For 25% may as well just wait a bit longer and then get the newest.

Kind of wondering what the new xpac price is going to be , 25% increase over last years ...

News - TOV Upgrade sale lame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back