• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ToV Armor Group Tradeskill Tier 2 (1 Viewer)

Wurmdal

RedCents
980¢
Hello,

i m running a 115 group with ToV T1 armor. I ve collected a good amount of Crystallized Velium Ore ( at least nine per toon), and i would like to know how to get the t2 Crafted. In what zone do i find the faded velium (i ve hunted only in EW). The class emblem i suppose is found at the same merchant in CC. But then what. Could you explain me the process, when the crafter intervene, etc. Thanks.

Thanks guys. I've looked to allakhazam before but it was not clear to me. I think the "Velium Transmogrifant Patch" confused me, now i understand it's for the crafter. So no more drop item, good thing. But i surmise the crafted container isn't easy thing to get, and expensive.

Depends on the server and your definition of expensive. They are pretty reasonably priced on mine, with components/time in mind. It does add up for a group of toons though.

If you gather all the raw materials, which you probably have a lot of by hunting in those zones, then you could shout in general for someone to do the combines for you.

More people now have the ability with the ToV earring and other TS quests

Depends on the server and your definition of expensive. They are pretty reasonably priced on mine, with components/time in mind. It does add up for a group of toons though.

If you gather all the raw materials, which you probably have a lot of by hunting in those zones, then you could shout in general for someone to do the combines for you.

More people now have the ability with the ToV earring and other TS quests
I did it with 300 blacksmithing and tailoring by gathering EVERYTHING needed, and I mean everything for visible, non-visible and augs plus extras, and using the 500 per month DB Cash to buy the Draught of the Craftsman. With that running you should have more than enough time to make everything you need since it makes it so you never lose any items on fail. You could technically start from 0 skill and max out using the draught (I did this back when it would not tick down in guild hall years ago) and making all the gear if you really wanted.

Most folk do tbh, including eqresource

"Tier 2 TS" doesn't make sense, since there's no "Tier 1 TS"
Um, yeah, I've never seen it called "Tier 2 TS" outside of this thread. That's confusing because there is a Tier 2 Group set that is not tradeskill but there is no 2nd group tradeskill set. ToV and CoV each had 5 tiers of gear: Group 1, 2, 3 and Raid 1, 2.

Question - ToV Armor Group Tradeskill Tier 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back