• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Too late to play on Phinney? (1 Viewer)

Thatguy27

RedCents
124¢
Was thinking bout rolling a toon on Phinney but are the early levels starting to go barren already?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Depends on the time of day. It can be rather patchy below 20. That being said there is often action in field of bone and gfay/crushbone.

Once you get to mid teens you are good for groups, depending on class. Unrest is always camped out, followed by upperguk, lower guk, CoM, seb/velks seem to be the spots.

Depends on your class also some are harder to get a group with.

TLDR: It's not too late, you are far behind the 60s raiding though, but there is always action

As a side note, it is only a month and change until Luclin, I am guessing lots of people will be re-rolling Vah'shir toons or Beastlord alts so it should uptick nicely.

that is true, plus paludal caverns, which people will be leveling their toons up in quickly. i would guess it would be a great time to start out. the low level luclin stuff will replace some low level classic stuff too, making it cheaper to get some decent gear.

Low level zones like Kurns and Unrest are always packed. Can pretty much turn lfg on and get a group all the way to 45 from what I've experienced as a tank class. There are tons of people power leveling right now who toss invites out as well.

Low level zones like Kurns and Unrest are always packed. Can pretty much turn lfg on and get a group all the way to 45 from what I've experienced as a tank class. There are tons of people power leveling right now who toss invites out as well.

The same is true for 45-60 as well. Velks is by far the most popular and normally has 4-6 picks open, but you'll find people in Seb too.

Question - Too late to play on Phinney?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back