• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Tomagotchi, digipet, neopet, whateverpets (1 Viewer)

Do you like those digital pet creation games?

• Yeah, they are really neat...it's be cool to see a contest based on this...(hint hint)

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • They are ok, I really don't care though

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Um...can you say Gay?

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • WTF are you talking about?

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Umm.. Can you say GAYYY!!??!??!?!

Jeez creed, go do something outside... You must be bored as hell.

I had a Tomagatchi back in high school. I have a Neopet but it's been starving for um quite a few months. What can I say, I like stupid little waste-of-time game things (can you say Runescape?). Plus I have a 12 year old sister who gets me into the stupid things.

lol i had a tomagatchi back in middle school and i'll have you guys know i was undefeated :D lol no excuses here im just a looser lol i also used to collect pokemon cards lol

i used to collect pokemon cards...before they turned them ALL into japanese now they have NO american versions all of them are ja[panese...i had every single one my 7 year old sister plays with them so i gave em all to her
i used to have a tomagatchi and still have this OLD neopet

bah you should poast more chuck norris facts like

if u ask chuck norris the time he'll say 2 seonds till when u aks 2 seconds till what 2 seconds later he roundhouse kicks you in the face

or chuck norris can play russain roulette with a fully loaded gun,go first and win

Tomagotchi, digipet, neopet, whateverpets

Users who are viewing this thread

Back