• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - ToL expansion ticket (1 Viewer)

Hulkman

n1 have 1 cool trick?
RedCents
3,401¢
Hi

I had traded for some Terror of Luclin Expansion tickets recently and right clicked them to activate it.

Problem is this:

I can not see if it is verified or if it worked properly, is there any way to confirm that the transaction worked and I have the expansion ?

Hi

I had traded for some Terror of Luclin Expansion tickets recently and right clicked them to activate it.

Problem is this:

I can not see if it is verified or if it worked properly, is there any way to confirm that the transaction worked and I have the expansion ?
what does it say you have access to at character select?

When you click it.

In game there is yellow text to the chat window, but that is all.
"You now own the Terror of Luclin expansion, as well as the basic features it offers. Please log all the way out and back into the game for this feature to take effect."
I'm guessing this is a 'system messages' notification text.

If you were previously f2p, 25 of 27 expansions, it will now show all expansions unlocked, listing 27 of 27 when you look at the server select page and that ticker tape expansions banner goes by.

hope this helps.

I did a CoV ticket on one of my accounts last year during the pre-order period but did not receive the experience potion. So I don’t think claim tickets reward the pre-order item.

Hi

Problem is this:

Check your claim window, if you have the expansion with success, you MUST have the new shadow ornament.....if not, contact support asap

Question - ToL expansion ticket

Users who are viewing this thread

Back