• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

To all of you leachers (1 Viewer)

RedCents
2,214¢
Quit sending me PM's like this....

greetings ,

im not an active poster but im an active reader . I really admire your work on RG . I hope this doesnt sound rude , I was wondering if u have any custom plugins for eq1 . Im more then willing to donate for yoyr time spent on those . Im sure i wont dissapoint you :> thank you in advance

Then don't flood my Pm box when you don't like the automated fuck off answer. Anything that I am willing to share with the public has already been posted, and anything new that I post I WILL POST IF I FEEL LIKE IT YOUR DAMN PM'S WON'T DO ANYTHING BUT PISS ME OFF.

so can this become the OFFICAL beg tone for HAX / CHEATS / PLUGINs thread???

8-)

GIMME YOUR SECRETS!!!!

PS /hugs tone

WE WUB U

ARMY

I have no problem helping people with legit questions, or looking at code for them, but I'm not about to give some nobody on the boards reet hacks to go sell on playerauctions. Sorry, but my respect is earned not given :P

I have a question; I hope it is not too stupid. I have no idea at all as to what you need to know as far as computer programming or what ever to be able to look, find, and decipher the code in EQ in order to make a make or new plugins. I tried looking though the Mq2 boards, but came up with nothing. I believe you need to know the basics of C++ to compile MQ, but is there anything else I should try and learn so I can do all the other things as well?

I should make a plugin to give out to leachers :P Something like delete all your gear, spam shout that you're using mq2, instant kill you, and then /q :P

soujiro said:
I have a question; I hope it is not too stupid. I have no idea at all as to what you need to know as far as computer programming or what ever to be able to look, find, and decipher the code in EQ in order to make a make or new plugins. I tried looking though the Mq2 boards, but came up with nothing. I believe you need to know the basics of C++ to compile MQ, but is there anything else I should try and learn so I can do all the other things as well?
A trained monkey could compile MQ2... Just learn some basic C++ and read the guides around here and look <don't ask> on MQ2 forums to see some examples. This should get you headed in the right direction. If you're just looking to compile there are guides here adn even people that do public compiles.

Tone, I made one like that, I call it MQ2UBARHAXXYOH.

Basically it turns you into a GM and does /summon for the autoban win.

It's on my PC that fried last week. Fucking bad capacitors. The chemical shit in them exploded out and ruined a perfectly good PCI GeForce FX and one of my 512 sticks of ram.

It's easy pie to make newblar!

If I remembered the way to execute slash commands from code I'd make it really fast, but I haven't done anything in the API since I was last banned.

I confess, I am one of the sinners who has asked Tone for info. Got my fingers smacked and moved on. By the time I asked Tone for something I already new how to compile my own MQ2 and run macros. I always searched all the sites I had access to for answers before asking questions. I could make small mods to macros to make them work for my toons. Now I can search better, make more major changes to macros, try to help out here with easy questions so more informed people have more time with tougher problems and even write short specific macros on my own. I personally don't think asking someone for something that they don't want to give makes you a leech, especially if compensation is offered (as I did). I think a better analogy would be FLIES buzzing around your butt hoping to get some good shit just as it comes out...

Tone said:
I have no problem helping people with legit questions, or looking at code for them, but I'm not about to give some nobody on the boards reet hacks to go sell on playerauctions. Sorry, but my respect is earned not given :P
No one has respect for me :( Lol. Tone, we miss you and your l77t h@+oR's!!

Tone said:
Quit sending me PM's like this....

Then don't flood my Pm box when you don't like the automated fuck off answer. Anything that I am willing to share with the public has already been posted, and anything new that I post I WILL POST IF I FEEL LIKE IT YOUR DAMN PM'S WON'T DO ANYTHING BUT PISS ME OFF.

Hmm is there any way to take back the green red cents I have given you or do I just have to offset them with the bad ones?
:(

I think i asked tone for some uBr h4x once, but i dont remember what it was for. i think he crawled through cyberspace while i was taking a nap, took a whiz on my motherboard on my 3rd box, and then put binded my druid in an eternal death loop at the bottom of LGuk. Your evil Tone.... EVIL, dont make me post those ultra surveilance photos that i took of you!!!! You know which ones i speak of, you evil munchkin!!!, :P anywayz, keep up the good work Ton3r, .... i kinda miss the forums... :(

tone can i have some hax plz? Im not a frequent poster but i havez a large penis!

I can send you pics for the hax

Spunge, I need a new sig....something to do with me being RG's Head Trained Monkey...hmmm....! So I can take down the molested codecaster sig!

Spunge16 said:
tone can i have some hax plz? Im not a frequent poster but i havez a large penis!

I can send you pics for the hax

No No!!! Send all your hax to me Tone!! But I have no penis :(

lol, but i love u spunge!!

ps... i love u too Tone!!

ppsss ... i luvs u all!!! (cause i'm drunk and easy atm!!)

Spunge, I need a new sig....something to do with me being RG's Head Trained Monkey...hmmm....! So I can take down the molested codecaster sig!

cos you whored the one i made codecaster? :) Sure i'll make something up

ftu2.jpg

Could give ya this one and add your name instead of mine? Spunge is there just for a template :)

To all of you leachers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back