• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - TLO list? (1 Viewer)

Rusang

Learner of Many Things
RedCents
1,333¢
Where can I find a list of the TLOs available? I see all the examples on the MQ2React collection thread, and want to learn what else is out there. I google searched and found an MQ2 post on MMO and Sourceforge, but it seems outdated and missing a lot of what I see here.

Any help is appreciated so I can learn!

Where can I find a list of the TLOs available? I see all the examples on the MQ2React collection thread, and want to learn what else is out there. I google searched and found an MQ2 post on MMO and Sourceforge, but it seems outdated and missing a lot of what I see here.

Any help is appreciated so I can learn!
the macroquest wiki > here < is something i reference multiple times a day

Here is the macroquest2 wiki link for TLOs
> TLO <

TLO is a bit of a misnomer in the MQ world. It stands for Top Level Object, but it is actually used to describe TLOs, their members, and their methods.

When you /echo ${Me.Name} the only part of that where "TLO" applies is "Me" and the TLO "Me" has a member called "Name" but we use the terminology indiscriminately and people will say "Is there a TLO for getting your name?" To which others will reply "There is, the TLO is Me.Name"

Question - TLO list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back