• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

tired of the prof farmers (1 Viewer)

Greydeath01

RedCents
Just need to vent some steam, I play on the scarlet crusade server... with my lvl 60 hunter, and i really am getting tired of people sending me private messages asking if im a chinese farmer..... first... my chars name is not chinese... second... none of my pets names are chinese ..... 3rd... i camp not farm and i think theres a big diffrence, since im bettering myself and my alts and not doing it because i need ot make realife money.... second im really ticked cause so many people really know so little on how to combat the farmers, so they just shrug their shoulders and accept it as daily life.... but if you really want to see them reduce their activities on your server(s) i think i have a solution, or atleast part of it, maybe... basicly... hit em where it hurts.,..... farmers.... sorta band together in groups... they may kill individully... but they follow one another from camp to camp and after observation, you can get a feel for who is who and what are what etc....

Anyhow heres my suggestion to part of the solution, begin taking over their camps, we know they like azshra, stihilus, tanaris, winterspring,
we know at least a a few camps in each zone so begin contiunuely camping them, reducing the possble drops they get, and cutting into their hourly profits, forcing them to work on instance runs, which unfourtantly theres no solution i can think of.... but this outdoor one if people are willing to spend some time farming in groups at their camps it might really irk off the farmers, and reduce em from farming on your server in those areas as much.. hence cutting into thir profits, and if that happnes long enough they will just about drop off your server i think....

i know that some of you here might be farmers, searching for other avenuse to explore and add to your daily routine, flame me if you like,, but im sick of going to camps and not getting a mob cause thers 5 of you grabbing em, and im tired of looking for rich thorium veins, but never find but maybe 3 in a 5 hour space beacuse someone gas bot to em.. i know this cause arnce crystals are being sold in ah by alts for 15-20 gold a pop... no need to put a lot of brain pressure to figure that out..... so sorry... thats why im pissed your hurting my game experince... if i cant exlpore mobs to see what they drop on my own.... then really whats the point .... in not goin to pay you for it... now that im 60 when i could do it on my own if youd give me the chance to....

tired of the prof farmers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back