• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Thoughts on Underfoot? (1 Viewer)

nyghteyes

What is a macro??
RedCents
1,437¢
Any thoughts on underfoot? Maybe some info your not supposed too have?

From what I saw on the sony boards is no new lvl increase. Just a dozen zones, twice as many weps as the norm. New spells/AA's

I would have been fine with or without the increase but for the hardcore I dont think this will keep enough people interested for another year.

I think it will keep the hardcore intwrested for a while. While they're launching with 10-15 new zones (and who knows how many instanced variations of those zones), they are releasing a free content pack/addon-on for the expansion right around anniversary time in April. From what I understand, it will almost double the size of the expansion mid-year to really keep the hardcores involved. Just my 2cp, and thank god for no level increase.

From what I understand, it will almost double the size of the expansion mid-year to really keep the hardcores involved. Just my 2cp, and thank god for no level increase.

Didnt see that part, should help for sure.

Pfft Go lvl 90 :) 1 group OMM :)

Yeah Raid geared folks I'm sure. We have done all but OMM and Magus 1 group so far. We are only group geared though and havent attempted them. Maybe we should try now.

more buff slots & maybe another gems lot, at FF they showed a FPS like task , running around firing boomerangs at each other, npc & pc broke up in to 4 teams, it looks weird but could be fun

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed that they still haven't updated Player Models since Luclin. Granted, there are some races I still vastly prefer the original models for (iksars for example).

But.. if I recall correctly, there was talk about updating models in the works (years ago). But, I don't exactly know what happened to them =/

The fact that they're actually holding back Content again is basically a way to (IMO) make one expansion last longer, and to limit the people on a development team. For instance, if any of you are old enough to remember.. When Planes of Power came out, Plane of Time wasn't working. Surprise! :p

I'm with Jmo though, thank god for no level increase.

Oh i remember PoTime not working, and Avatar of Earth was bugged to hell to make the event in PoEB unbeatable at the time, sure as hell felt good to finally step foot in their tho

RZ script was broke for quite a while also.

I do wish models would be updated too. Damn drakkin plate armor looks cool everyone else gets the shaft.

Thoughts on Underfoot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back