• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Bans - Thought I could tab box Final Fugue.. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
1,264¢
So been boxing this mission for a week with my sk, shm, rog, zerk 4 man team thanks to CTWN plugins on test flawlessly for a week now and havent had any deaths on my sk. Test just had a emergency patch so mq was down and i thought I could give this a go with a cleric merc and the first batch of trash mobs killed me before i could get my group attacking.

I knew mercs werent great and mq2shaman was great but didnt think the difference would be that huge. I could have gone back and used deflection ect but not a good sign losing on the first two trash mobs so just gave up and decided to work on merc quests.

Eye opening experience lol

If you want to do things like this w/o MQ, I highly recommend ISBoxer... It's "technically" still cheating in some people's eyes since it's not explicitly "approved" but I don't think anyone gets banned/suspended for it, and I've discussed it in the open, and even with a GM before w/o action against my accounts.

So been boxing this mission for a week with my sk, shm, rog, zerk 4 man team thanks to CTWN plugins on test flawlessly for a week now and havent had any deaths on my sk. Test just had a emergency patch so mq was down and i thought I could give this a go with a cleric merc and the first batch of trash mobs killed me before i could get my group attacking.

I knew mercs werent great and mq2shaman was great but didnt think the difference would be that huge. I could have gone back and used deflection ect but not a good sign losing on the first two trash mobs so just gave up and decided to work on merc quests.

Eye opening experience lol
Knowing the mechanics of the mission would help and understanding how to play your toons would be extremely helpful.

Knowing the mechanics of the mission would help and understanding how to play your toons would be extremely helpful.
I’ve been farming it for a week no problems. I’m a decent sk, raided for years back when I was single with no kids but now I have a life so just play around when I can.

didn’t think the merc would have problems healing me through 2 trash mobs while I tried to set my other toons into position since the shaman has no trouble doing it.

I could probably get it if I wanted to invest more energy into it but I’ll just wait till mq patches.

If you want to do things like this w/o MQ, I highly recommend ISBoxer... It's "technically" still cheating in some people's eyes since it's not explicitly "approved" but I don't think anyone gets banned/suspended for it, and I've discussed it in the open, and even with a GM before w/o action against my accounts.
I’ll look into that thank you!

If you first killed the hex and wizard that cast the AoE in the first area, I think you could have done it. Might need a second merc healer to make up for shaman not running. One merc healer is not able keep up with shaman.

Bans - Thought I could tab box Final Fugue..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back